Therefore, this is something that will always be on the evolutionary path. For instance behind the scenes, there were even more changes and refreshes.
Consequently. You need to adjust your SEO strategies every so often to keep up with the dynamic nature of Search Engine Optimization. The following SEO TIPS and tricks will help you update your website and adjust your blogging efforts to keep abreast with the latest 2015 trends in the field.
1. Optimize and create for mobile trafficMobile traffic is quickly exceeding desktop traffic. According to Google, responsive website tends to provide the best experience for users.
Therefore, this search engine had included mobile friendly notations next to blogs and website on mobile search results. Bing also prefers single responsive URLs.
Mobile traffic is quickly exceeding desktop traffic. According to google , responsive website tend to provide the best experience for users
This means that you need to ensure that your blog or website is mobile friendly to raise your rank on search results.
Check your website if passes Google mobile-friendly test or not
2. Optimize for Duckduckgo, Yahoo and BingMore likely than not, other search engines will start taking on a greater share of the market in 2015. Trends on the online world show that this is an actual possibility.
For instance, Yahoo! Is the default search engine for Firefox after Google was kicked the curb. Safari’s deal with Google will also be terminated in 2015 and yahoo! And Bing are fighting to secure that spot.
OS X and iOS 8 users also have the option of switching their default browsers to Duckduckgo and Google.
Therefore, to properly optimize your website and protect your current traffic levels, you should consider increasing your visibility across all search engines- not just on Google.
3. Switch focus from keywords to ROI metricsMost website owners and bloggers emphasize on keyword ranking to determine the success of their SEO efforts. Some SEO companies’ event target useless keywords to prove to their clients that they are ranking at number one, or so on the first page of given search results.
In 2015, consider the increase in revenue that you have been able to get from particular seo campaigns and strategies.
In 2015, consider the increase in revenue that you have been able to get from particular SEO campaigns and strategies.
Focusing on your returns from investing in SEO TIPS, tricks and strategies will prove more useful for you in the long run, especially if you paid for SEO to increase traffic to your site and for the conversion of traffic into actual customers.
4. Focused social-media approachToday, social media platforms are marketing and customer service channels that are proving useful to a business website and blogging owners.
Therefore, you need to engage with your social audience on a more personal level through your social media accounts.
Today, social media platforms are marketing and customer service channels that are proving useful to business website and blogging owners.
To make the most out of this opportunity, ensure you are very accommodating and active by focusing on just 2 or 3 social media platforms. This will help you generate more revenue, sales and leads while building a loyal following that will willingly share your content.
in the process, more people will be introduced to your brand. Additionally, it will present new opportunities for your blogs and websites to earn more links. Of course, the result will be an improvement in the optimization of your site.
5. Earn linksInstead of building links, consider Search Engine Optimization efforts that will help you earn them. Even though there have been numerous SEO algorithm changes and updates over the past few years, inbound links are still the most influential signal of authority and trust.
If you previously concentrated your SEO strategies on the building of links to the irrelevant website and blogs or on the chasing of large quantities of useless links then you need to rethink things.
Tag : SEO