Blogging Techniques For Beginners
Blogging has already been around for roughly a dozen years and the most basic description for it is that it is an online journal. It is absolutely free to create a blog but you have to pay for a domain name and pay monthly hosting which only costs a few dollars.
Certain people just create a blog for fun, perhaps to share their passion for an idea and to reach with those who feel the same way.
If you have a website or blog, whether to market your own or affiliate products, then posting blogs consistently will attract the search engines as they love fresh content and any site visitors will want to come again if you deliver them useful information on a frequent basis.
You don’t even have to write the content yourself, you can get another person to do it for you, as long as it is original.
Below are the 5 top blogging tips for beginners to help you while your confidence grows.
If you have gone for a specialized niche that you know a little about but would by no means consider yourself an expert, don’t fret.
I promise that there will be somebody out there who understands less than you and will be searching for general advice and help.
Your experience will grow and the help and advice you provide will be important to someone as long as it is interesting and specific to your chosen niche .
1. To start with don’t make blogging hard work.Just write about a concept specific to your niche, do some keyword analysis and ENJOY IT! If you don’t, then you will definitely just find it a huge undertaking and give up. It will take much longer to create content in the beginning so don’t misuse time trying to make it impeccable. Just make sure that the sentence structure and punctuation are precise as otherwise it will look less than professional.
2. If possible you should be posting 3x weekly.But be completely honest with yourself about how much time you have to spend. Much the same as many other people you may have a regular job as well. If time limitations only permit you to post once weekly, at least you are being consistent. You will create content more quickly as you become more self-assured and sooner or later you will be able to write 3 articles in the time it now takes you to write one.
3. When you are writing a blog,stick to the topic you have chosen and don’t go off on a tangent. I think that this is quite an art to master. You are writing for real people so you need to write as if you are talking to them. When we chat with each other, we always end up beating about the bush which is fine in small talk but not when you write a post about dog training sessions and end up talking about dog breeding. Just being conscious of the risk of digressing will help to keep you honed in on the topic.
4. Opportunities to give you ideas for blog topics are all around,so when out and about keep a notepad and pen either in your bag or in your vehicle. Any ideas can be quickly jotted down. Just a couple of sentences will be all you’ll need to remind you. Depending on where you are, voice record on your mobile or cell phone might be more convenient to use.
5. Make your blog a mixture of information,methods and instruction. Tell your readers stories all about your personal life and add them into a blog if relevant to the topic. Have a sense of humor and don’t be afraid of talking about your own mistakes and downfalls, you’re only human!
Tag : Tips blogging